Please read this agreement to recognize your rights and obligations before you send your shipment.
All prices are subject to change because we are a medium and have no control over the market
If you are in agreement with the terms and conditions set forth here, please continue to the Sell Now Page:
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- American Medical Surplus is a medium for selling excess diabetic test strips that I lawfully own or possess with rights to sell. I understand that if any item turns out to have been stolen, I will not receive compensation for the item.
- I am confirming that these diabetic supplies are not obtained by any government programs.
- American Medical Surplus does not buy international diabetic supplies. We only buy diabetic supplies with NDC codes.
- I will only send diabetic supplies that are not expired and will not expire for at least nine months from today for full price. Count the current month as “0” and the next month as “1”. For example, if the month is January (month “0”), then if your strips expired in 9 months, they would expire in October (month “9”)
- I understand American Medical Surplus may pay a reduced price for boxes with expiration dates that are 6 to 8 months away. Please refer to specific product descriptions on the website not all products are taken with short dates
- I understand American Medical Surplus may pay a reduced price for damaged products based on individual product descriptions on the website.
- American Medical Surplus will not pay for diabetic supplies that are expired or too damaged upon receipt of delivery. If they receive ANY diabetic supplies that I sent and are not eligible for submission due to dates being too short, expired, too damaged, and cannot be considered slightly dinged, the product in question will be donated and or disposed of. American Medical Surplus will not hold or return them to me.
- My diabetic supplies are factory sealed and have never been opened (meaning they have not been resealed in ANY way).
- I understand that American Medical Surplus cannot reverse electronic payments once they have been sent out. Including, but not limited to, CashApp, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, bank wires, etc. If I provide an incorrect CashApp or Venmo tag, the wrong bank account information for wires, an incorrect email address, etc. it is not the payor’s responsibility to refund my payment. If this occurs, I must contact the corresponding payment entity for a solution.
- I understand that American Medical Surplus is not responsible for any errors on checks due to the misspelling of names, incorrect addresses, etc. due to typos on the order form I filled out and submitted. If my check needs to be canceled and reprinted for this reason, I will be responsible for the cancelled check fee of $30.00.
- If payment in the form of a check has not been received; we will put a stop payment in place. Once we have verified that the payment was not rendered, it could take up to 21 business days to reissue payment or an alternative payment method can be used at this time.